Sunday, October 10, 2004

Welcome

Dear IATEFL-H ICT members,

In accordance with my promise made at the IATEFL-H conference in Szeged I've just set up a blog for our community.
The main aim of this tool is to enable as many ICT SIG members as possible to remotely participate in our common endeavour, namely to share views and resources concerning ICT in English language teaching.
I hope you'll all find this tool useful.
Do not hesitate to send your postings! :-)
I think it would be good once again to start with introducing ourselves. Let's not forget that the new members will most probably want to see who the group members are and it's very likely that seeing the introductions they will feel obliged to send an introductory message as well. :-)
Well, I wish you all a nice blogging experience!
I'll try to do my best to keep the ball rolling here.
Best wishes,
Janos (bjohnny)
**********************
Janos Blasszauer
bjohnny@chello.hu



1 Comments:

At October 13, 2004 at 12:07 PM, Blogger Sík Péter said...

Ok I do have a name, I made it here, let's see how it works

cheers

seems to me I am the first one.
Is that so?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home