Sunday, March 27, 2005

While it seems, that this ICT-SIG does not seem to be very active I keep on working hard.
The World Language program on the Hungarian Ministry of Educationj is supporting Computer classes in language education through the Tempus Foundation.

The program started at the end of 2004 and it is nearly over, with a couple of session left.

I DO encourage Hungarians to apply for funds for OPEN lessons/classes or any other projects.
As a county 'Multiplicator' I am trying to promote the World-Language Program with some success.

You can download the project proposal at:
http://www.tpf.iif.hu/pages/content/index.php?page_id=59 Pályázati felhívás és útmutató 2005
One branch of the program is a thread I follow intensively. as I too won some money for a project with CALL/CALT/CAI. The rest of the program with the other successful projects, you can find here:
Nyílt órák a számítógéppel támogatott nyelvoktatás körében

I sent an e-mail around to colleagues announcing the fact that it would be a good idea to cooperate and also added the URL where I created a site for several languages.
http://www.szepi.hu/~psik/szgep I received ONE reply from Sopron.
I am expecting a bit more co-operation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home